Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

colin bird

First clean help please
« on: November 15, 2023, 10:16:36 pm »
Hi thanks for reading,just picked up a new job,bathroom Windows and bedroom windows on the outside have black mould /condensation marks caused by Windows being left slightly open as we all know this happens.
Normally is use  bio washing gel to remove the staining and usually works well but on this occasion even after leaving the gel there  to dwell  staining not really coming off,any ideas or products to use to remove would be much appreciated

Smudger

Re: First clean help please
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 10:30:04 pm »
Pink stuff - really is a miracle cleaner
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Splash & dash

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2023, 10:36:46 pm »
Use a weak hypo mix that will kill the spores  and it will come off easily using WFP

richard connett

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2023, 06:52:31 am »
I’d go with pink stuff or astonish which I think is a bit better . They can be smothered on your brush or get up and do it by hand .  Last resort hypo in case the frames turn yellow

colin bird

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2023, 07:30:09 am »
Many thanks for the help I'm going to get some pink stuff as it sounds like it safer to use than hypo

Simon Trapani

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2023, 07:57:27 pm »
I don’t bother with stuff like that. If it don’t come off with pure water I’m not interested.

Bungle

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2023, 09:02:49 pm »
I don’t bother with stuff like that. If it don’t come off with pure water I’m not interested.

Same
We look at them, they look through them.