Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DJW

Summer’s coming! I’m preparing now!
« on: December 01, 2023, 06:34:58 pm »
Evenings get lighter at the end of this month so I have ordered new shorts, polo shirts, flip flops, raybans and Amber Solaire 😎

Record Days!

dazmond

Re: Summer’s coming! I’m preparing now!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2023, 06:48:19 pm »
Evenings get lighter at the end of this month so I have ordered new shorts, polo shirts, flip flops, raybans and Amber Solaire 😎

Record Days!

Don't forget to book a week in the sun(5 star hotel)for you and the missus for next year before you buy your new clobber!🤣
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2023, 06:51:11 pm »

Record Days!

I'm actually gonna have a record day a week on tuesday.my first £500+ day ever due to commercial jobs and a few large domestic due on the same day! 8)

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2023, 07:13:00 pm »

Record Days!

I'm actually gonna have a record day a week on tuesday.my first £500+ day ever due to commercial jobs and a few large domestic due on the same day! 8)

😂🤪
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Bungle

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2023, 07:27:59 pm »
FAO Dazmond.

Your signature says 'price higher/work harder!'

It don't make any sense. Just sayin'
We look at them, they look through them.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2023, 07:42:30 pm »
Screw Summer, got my first xmas tip today.  A lovely box of oats and a four pack of heinze baked beans!!! Shamon!!🤟😎🤟
Comfortably Numb!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2023, 10:08:49 am »

Record Days!

1st Kings Ch20 v 11.

;D
It's a game of three halves!

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2023, 02:21:13 pm »
FAO Dazmond.

Your signature says 'price higher/work harder!'

It don't make any sense. Just sayin'

It's a motivational quote i adopted when I began to transform my round when I switched to WFP over 13 years ago now....

Indeed I price higher and work harder(in a shorter time frame)which has resulted in me working 20-25 hours per week(turnover  £50k+ per year)

This is success to me and I live a very comfortable,enjoyable life because of it.

All I've ever wanted was a permanent part time job that involved very little stress and is outdoors,recession proof and pays well for hours worked so I have the time and energy to enjoy my hobbies of bodybuilding and drumming.

It's took a long time to get here but all the mistakes,failures and struggles over the years have been worth it!🙂👍

deeege

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2023, 04:22:37 pm »
Dazmond

Price higher/work less!
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Stoots

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2023, 05:25:33 pm »
Daz keeps pushing the bar, i had my first £400 plus day this year on domestic windows and now i have to go in search of the mythical 500.

Bungle

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2023, 05:34:35 pm »
Dazmond

Price higher/work less!

That's what I was thinking too.
We look at them, they look through them.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2023, 08:41:04 pm »
I’m preparing too………just booked a holiday to Turkey😆

simon w

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2023, 11:51:37 am »
Just bought my first buy to let (a small commercial property) so with the extra monthly rental income perhaps I won't be on the glass so much..

KS Cleaning

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2023, 04:04:58 pm »
Just bought my first buy to let (a small commercial property) so with the extra monthly rental income perhaps I won't be on the glass so much..
I hope for your sake that commercial property gives the landlord more rights in the event of things going wrong. I have two private residential lets and it is becoming a right ball-ache, the tenants have all the rights, you don’t even have the right to sell your own property these days😡

simon w

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2023, 04:09:41 pm »
I hope for your sake that commercial property gives the landlord more rights in the event of things going wrong. I have two private residential lets and it is becoming a right ball-ache, the tenants have all the rights, you don’t even have the right to sell your own property these days😡

I'll be using a letting agent so hopefully all will be well .

Splash & dash

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2023, 04:39:39 pm »

You can sell your property, you just need to give 3 months notice but if you are careful about the tenants you allow in there shouldn’t be any issues  .

KS Cleaning

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2023, 08:27:01 pm »

You can sell your property, you just need to give 3 months notice but if you are careful about the tenants you allow in there shouldn’t be any issues  .
Not in Scotland you can’t. There is a pause on evictions, firstly due to COVID then they though they would extend it by using the  ‘cost of living crisis’ as the excuse.  If the tenant doesn’t agree to move out you need to go to a first tier tribunal in order to secure an eviction and this can be a lengthy process. There is a pattern developing at these tribunals and they don’t usually find in the favour of the landlord…….I’m sure if Labour get in they are planning to bring in similar legislation to the rest of the UK?

KS Cleaning

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2023, 08:30:55 pm »

I'll be using a letting agent so hopefully all will be well .
Good luck with it👍🏻

Splash & dash

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2023, 09:13:56 pm »

Not in Scotland you can’t. There is a pause on evictions, firstly due to COVID then they though they would extend it by using the  ‘cost of living crisis’ as the excuse.  If the tenant doesn’t agree to move out you need to go to a first tier tribunal in order to secure an eviction and this can be a lengthy process. There is a pattern developing at these tribunals and they don’t usually find in the favour of the landlord…….I’m sure if Labour get in they are planning to bring in similar legislation to the rest of the UK?

Ok ime not familiar with the situation in Scotland but doubt this will happen in England there is currently a change in many rules with letting and the balance is changing back to the landlord, went to a landlords meeting a few weeks ago and they were saying about the forthcoming changes , 3 months notice is all that’s required from the landlord and one months notice from the tenants, 12 month contracts are being discontinued and will end up like a rolling monthly agreement we were told , personally never had any issues with my tenants but I do vet them very closely before renting to them , I used to manage them myself but it’s so complex now I use an agency as thy cover every legal aspect and any default on rent they will take action and  pay any court expenses , not that I have ever had ant issues they have always paid on the nail .