Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

james peters

Re: Hourly rate
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2021, 05:08:05 pm »
I have come to the conclusion that I have got it all wrong  and have waisted 3 decades.
I started  3 decades ago whilst living with my parents . I had a battered old van , a ladder and a  bucket.
during those 3 decades I have paid for and raised 3 children, been on some lovely holidays and moved on to a 4 bed detached in a nice area.
nice garden , drive and garage .
I paid for my van and car with cash
I manage to put money buy every month, after paying my bills .
I only travel about 7000 miles a year for work, so I am failing.
I dont get 」50 an hour profit .
so I have decided it is not viable for me to carry on . I have been decieving myself for years in a bubble of delusion.
I wish someone could have told me how I am wasting my time years ago
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Always shining

« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2021, 05:18:10 pm »
I decided not to post for a few days as really annoyingly I was letting that certain someone really get under my skin and I知 far too long in the tooth for that.
Surely it痴 now time to let this hourly rate thread go? NWH is right EVERYBODY else is wrong. Just leave it be there and focus instead on threads that actually make sense and are useful. I知 just afraid that I知 soon going to be dreaming about that idiot!!!
Ps good post James!

james peters

« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2021, 05:59:54 pm »
I decided not to post for a few days as really annoyingly I was letting that certain someone really get under my skin and I知 far too long in the tooth for that.
Surely it痴 now time to let this hourly rate thread go? NWH is right EVERYBODY else is wrong. Just leave it be there and focus instead on threads that actually make sense and are useful. I知 just afraid that I知 soon going to be dreaming about that idiot!!!
Ps good post James!

the forum is about exchanging ideas and views . for me  , more than anything I want to learn from other people .
what some people  ( NWH) fails to understand is that the type of properties and income over various parts of the country vary greatly.
some window cleaners have no choice other than have to do fronts only or terraced.
that doesnt mean that they cant find a way to earn reasonable money. the will have learnt to adapt to get their type of work up to speed, to make it pay.

its amazing what we can learn if we shut  our mouths and listen more  8)

Stoots

« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2021, 06:12:35 pm »
We all make much more than we should for scrubbing a bit of glass thats for sure. Its criminal really what we can earn  ;D

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2021, 06:35:38 pm »
please lock this thread  :'(

;D
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

Smudger

« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2021, 07:52:46 pm »
Sorry Richard did yo mean  lock up Nigel ?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Gringo

« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2021, 08:42:20 am »
What does NWH stand for is it Nigels Waters Hot??

NWH

« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2021, 09:05:16 am »
Piping hot 😉

dd

« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2021, 09:34:22 am »
What does NWH stand for is it Nigels Waters Hot??
Nob With Heater