Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stuartb

Electric reels
« on: September 07, 2020, 03:28:19 pm »
Anyone any experience of the new power up 3D reel?

Re: Electric reels
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 06:13:32 pm »
I've got one. I waited 2 months for it . I wasn't too happy about that  but thats the issue in these times with supplies coming from abroad, otherwise its ok. Not having had an electric reel before I'm happy enough. Mine had an intermittent leak from the drive side of the spool. But since having tweaked the pressure switch on my pump and recalibrating the controller seems to have stopped. Its probably not the fastest at reeling in but beats winding in  manually and thats all I was really concerned about. I like its compact size, the bars that retain the hose from jumping the spool. Its very quiet too, being belt driven as oppose to a chain . Hopefully lower maintenance too.

Others are going to tell you its merely a toy because its plastic, not worth the money and that pure freedoms is the best blah blah blah  :-X

mac74

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 06:34:00 pm »
Just come in from fitting the pure freedom reelmaster into my van, fixed it central facing out the back of the van, it seems to work well, can even pull the hose back on itself (towards the front of the van) through the hinge gap on on the back doors, as it slides off the back lights easily, thanks to the extended ball bearing boom attachment (a extra) on it, when pulling it forward. Will put it into practice tomorrow. cheers m

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 07:00:11 pm »
See what I mean  ;) ::)roll :D

mac74

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 07:02:37 pm »
See what I mean  ;) ::)roll :D
Im not saying its better or worse mate,  ive not used a 3d reel?

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 07:55:27 am »
I know mac, just having a laugh. Just Stuart was asking about a 3D reel and not a PF one.  :)