Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ralphie

Re: Pure Freedom Vs Facelift
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2020, 05:23:00 pm »
Hi Ralphie/Stu

Do you have a split relay? Or do you charge the battery every day? WCW said that they sell the split relay as an extra. They also said it comes with the proper restraining bolts and spreaders to secure to the van floor?

The lads on here advised I don’t really need a splitter as the amount I’m using is okay for battery so just charge.

Never let down yet.

I did buy a splitter but can’t be bothered fitting now.

Suffolkcleaners

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2020, 05:50:01 pm »
If you can fit a univalve then you can fit a battery, pump and controller.
Just saying   ;)

I will still need to get the tank/cage installed. The univalve was a nightmare as removing O clips nearly sent me over the edge Lol. Actually broke my last univalve as I couldn’t get the old o clip off and decided to try to cut around it and ended up cutting through the whole end of my univalve (£35 mistake instantly) lmao 😂

Plus on a different note my Gardiner pole snapped today. It’s all going wrong lol

Stoots

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2020, 08:30:27 pm »
It would annoy me not knowing how to install it myself, if i dont know how to do something i google the hell out of it.

But i guess everyone is wired differently, ive always had to learn to do most things myself, mainly because i could never afford to pay to have stuff fixed.

Last month my washing machine stopped working, 3  hours later i had it in bits in the garage changed the bearings and belt for £40 and saved buying a new one. Guess im just tight lol

tlwcs

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2020, 08:26:04 am »
Ordered a 350 tank last Thursday £205 that included £45 delivery
Called  them today and it hadn’t left, they took the payment immediately though
Pay on your credit card. I doubt I’ll order from them again
Tony

After chasing them it came 2 days later.
I think they maybe aiming for the Brodex customer service standard 😁