Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

harleyman

Upvc cleaning
« on: March 13, 2019, 07:14:53 am »
I have had a customer ask if  I would clean the whole house  whites and there is plenty of it so my question iswhat to use  I have seen.the stuff in bq but just w onderd if any body has got any ideas   

Dry Clean

Re: Upvc cleaning
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 07:31:58 am »
Biological washing powder (any brand)  is as good as any, there's no need for pure so if you can then connect straight to the customers tap,  the extra pressure makes all the difference.

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 08:05:37 pm »
i use hot pure water and virosol usually for plastics....occasionally ill use CIF cream cleaner too if the plastic is old and has lots of  ground in dirt....

i use a backpack for the applying the virosol,i just squirt CIF on the brush if needed....
price higher/work harder!

Splash & dash

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 08:09:42 pm »
i use hot pure water and virosol usually for plastics....occasionally ill use CIF cream cleaner too if the plastic is old and has lots of  ground in dirt....

i use a backpack for the applying the virosol,i just squirt CIF on the brush if needed....

Quite agree this is how we do it , quick , easy and good results

SB Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 08:13:02 pm »
I use a Gardiners back pack with tap water with a bit of screw fix degreaser..if I've got none of that washing up liquid with a bit of bleach is good too ;D

Smudger

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 09:49:50 pm »
backpack and TFR - very quick to apply - wfp clean - great results

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Michael Peterson

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 04:40:43 pm »
Cif is the old classic and the best ,

zesty

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 06:29:25 pm »
Biological washing powder (any brand)  is as good as any, there's no need for pure so if you can then connect straight to the customers tap,  the extra pressure makes all the difference.

How do you apply the washing powder? Mix with water in a backpack sprayer?

I’ve been using a backpack sprayer with a small amount of sodium hypo in and some soap, melts the dirt off, then a quick rinse with the wfp gear (using customers tap)