Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike Strange

Mattress cleaning
« on: March 01, 2019, 02:13:14 pm »
Hi All
Thinking about offering this as an add on to our domestic and commercial offering to clients, anyone doing this or have advice on where to buy a machine ?
Thanks
Ges Clean Ltd

derikraven

Re: Mattress cleaning
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 05:56:11 am »
I use the same machine I use for carpets and upholstery  :D

COLIN BRIGHT

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 03:58:37 pm »
just use you HWE machine, i stopped doing mattresses for a while because i felt that i left them a bit too wet, but since i have been using my sapphire tool then things dry much much quicker, ps i am charging roughly £35 per double and £20 per single but only if tits just a clean, anything more in depth such as staining i would probably up that to £50 and £35

john martin

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 06:32:31 pm »
bouncy castle blower & 3kw blow heater  ...    dry in 30 mins while im doing something else

i find the plastic uph tools grab some of the more delicate mattress fabrics a bit too mich , the metal  cfr glides a bit easier over the surface , could be just me .
Also to the OP , there are lots of different fabrics and staining conditions , one mattress will wash straight off aided by your favourite prespray , i like  alltec  citrus  ...   but the next mattress u do the stains wont shift at all or partially ...  for those you need a strong source of peroxide ..