Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Slacky

Re: 6 month off sick in hospital
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2018, 02:46:44 pm »
Where are you based?

I am in Basingstoke
I need work . Just waiting for the Doctor to sign me off to drive my van.

I am in Basingstoke.

Do you need work or have you still got your old round and you need to re-establish yourself?

e-mail me your telephone number and name.

My email is info@oakleywindowcleaning.co.uk

I've always got an excess of new work coming in. Had an enquiry earlier today right up your street. Wooton St Lawrence, small builders clean. Good rate.

slap bash

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2018, 02:54:10 pm »
I did not have time to notify any customers. I one day I was working and the next day I was  .sectioned into a mental hospital. They take away your life until they think you are better. There are many days you don`t know who the hell you are.  This is serious stuff and there has never been a forewarning that I would go this way. And as you get better your memory is just gone for a walk. You cannot even remember your customer`s
 names.

John Mart

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2018, 03:24:46 pm »
I did not have time to notify any customers. I one day I was working and the next day I was  .sectioned into a mental hospital. They take away your life until they think you are better. There are many days you don`t know who the hell you are.  This is serious stuff and there has never been a forewarning that I would go this way. And as you get better your memory is just gone for a walk. You cannot even remember your customer`s
 names.
Really sorry to hear this. Best wishes.

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2018, 06:51:11 pm »
 names.

So you had a mental breakdown?No records of customers,accounts,etc?surely you 've got records and could contact them via phone,email,text or go round in person and explain your situation?you might be surprised...I bet you d get a lot of customers back....I bet a lot haven't even got another window cleaner yet......6 months is not that long.....
price higher/work harder!

CleanClear

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2018, 06:57:37 pm »
......6 months is not that long.....

Might even just be four months. Thats when he last posted, so i presume he wasn't in Hosp then ?
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

duncan h

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2018, 11:32:15 am »
Set someone on from job centre. Pay basic wage. Loads of factories do it. You may get a muppet, you may get someone good. Better than loosing customers

slap bash

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2018, 02:58:11 pm »

Might even just be four months. Thats when he last posted, so i presume he wasn't in Hosp then ?
I was in a place called Park veiw Hospital and they do have a computer for the patience to use. And there are times you are so drugged you cannot send a text.  Thank you for the good wishes.

Spruce

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2018, 04:06:39 pm »

I was in a place called Park veiw Hospital and they do have a computer for the patience to use. And there are times you are so drugged you cannot send a text.  Thank you for the good wishes.

Maybe the start of your recovery is not to log onto this forum.  ;D

I wish you a speedy recovery.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

dazmond

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2018, 04:39:58 pm »

so hows its going?have you contacted your (ex)customers? ???

dazmond

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2018, 04:48:15 pm »
so in your situation i would

contact every single customer via email/text/phone or go round in person and try and get them back and explain my situation

once they see you out and about i bet you ll pick most of them up again...

how long have you been window cleaning for?if you ve been going for years and years youll hardly lose any domestic customers i would have thought.....even customers that have took another cleaner on will go back to you once they see your back....