Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jo5hm4n

Re: How long to do this house?
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2018, 10:50:39 pm »
Ionics clearly know how to make things looks "professional" and the "bees knees" but it's OVERKILL.  You can do a way better job much cheaper.  How can they get away with charging so much for their products, it is a rip off IMO.  I know somebody who used the stuff in the past and said it was all a waste of money.

Maybe i'm missing something here but this video whilst looks really good, just reminds me of those american commercials where they try to sell you something you clearly dont need, that is way overpriced and probably doesn't work as easy as they are trying to tell you it does.

What a load of Sh***

Slacky

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2018, 11:02:24 pm »
You should ask Thomas-Sanderson for a conservatory clean price, that’s rip-off.

If the custard says they’ve asked T-S for a quote, put in a ridiculous price, you’ll still get the job.

jo5hm4n

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2018, 11:08:32 pm »

If the custard says they’ve asked T-S for a quote, put in a ridiculous price, you’ll still get the job.

I did just this.  Custard told me they paid T-S for a conny clean and they charged £1500.  So i said i would do it for £450.  They agreed on the spot!  That was a good days earnings for me....

deeege

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2018, 11:15:31 pm »

Very true.

Have done a couple of £300+ connies and still been a quarter of the price that TS quoted.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Paul Golding

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2018, 08:25:10 pm »
https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/sale-107/gardiner-8-litre-mini-battery-sprayer.html

Gardiners version is on sale at £42 plus vat but it's only 8 litre .. Descision time . . Is 1.5 litres extra worth the extra £600?

Smudger

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2018, 08:26:13 am »

They did!

So I did !!🤪
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience