Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CleanerCarpets

Ashbys V2 Inline heater - now reduced
« on: March 23, 2017, 12:41:49 pm »
For sale - Ashbys V2 Inline heater

I have 2 of these and both will be up for sale - this is the one rated to 140psi so will be the cheaper one! The other one is mint and is rated to 400psi

Its been descaled properly and works without fault - no tripping electrics, i use an RCD on the plug and doesn't trip that. It warms up as it should and the thermostat works as the light goes out when at temperature. No leaks and it passes water through to the pressure relief chamber as it should.

I have used it on a machine with a 165 psi pump without a problem - the pump is an on demand pump so i thought it would be fine which it was.

The one thing i think is wrong is i don't think the temperature adjust works. The dial spins but i don't think its turning the spindle behind. I can take the dial off and the spindle can be turned with pliers but its very stiff.

So i am selling it cheaper because of this. It has been descaled and has no leaks and gets very hot, if you want a cheap inline heater to give you some heat on some carpet jobs, this will do the job cheaply.

£180 plus p&p (although collection would be preferred)

Tel 07742030323

Jason
(based in Tamworth)

CleanerCarpets

Re: Ashbys V2 Inline heater
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 09:54:19 pm »
Reduced to £150

CleanerCarpets

Re: Ashbys V2 Inline heater - now reduced
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 04:35:32 pm »
gone now, thanks

ONBcleaners