Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul H Coulthard

Carpet Cleaning Network New
« on: March 22, 2017, 09:23:10 pm »
Hi the ccn  have been offering me a deal to join them. Can any fellow members recommend the ccn. Also if u use the services what is your monthly budget to Google. Also how do u find the service by ccn  thank you in advance

tim handley

Re: CCN Network
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 04:13:56 pm »
works for me mate, i have  a number of areas..........       my understanding is, it doesnt work for everybody, it doesnt work in every area, but for quite a few cleaners it does.  Good thing about CCN and the thing that got me to try it out is that you dont sign up for 12 months or anything like that, its a 30 day get out, so if its not for you, give 30 days notice. Remember also they dont get you the jobs, they get you the leads, so if you are good on the phone, or can put together a good e mail, you should do well. Its best to phone a talk to the  lead and then go out and quote. When i  first got going i couldnt even afford the start up fee, i had to use my missus credit card, that went down well, now we agree its the best thing we did business wise...........      the only area i feel CCN let themselves down is not sending you regular stat reports, ie monthly reports............   i know they will read this and look into it!!!!!
Paul, if youd like a chat about CCN ring me any time tomorrow   07921121828... ill give you an honest opinion based on my experience with them......

tim handley

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 04:17:09 pm »
My monthly budget is £150 per area, set by me, you have full control to adjust this, which is important, i dont ever spend this much but its there............... I took a new area on which went live this week, on monday i did two small jobs which covered the monthly management fee........ so another £150 job and im in the clover........

Deep Cleaning Solutions

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 04:34:03 pm »
Hi Tim. When you say a budget of £150 per area how much of that is fees for the PPC account management or do you have to pay their fees on top of that that? Also what size area are we talking? A town, a few towns, a county!
David.
Owner of Deep Cleaning Solutions.
Expert in Web Design & SEO
www.rocketwebsitedesigners.co.uk

tim handley

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 05:28:56 pm »
an area is indeed a town or a city, if its a rural market town like a few of mine it expands out into all the surrounding villages etc etc........ management fee is on top..........   but you dont have to have a budget of £150 of course, you set your own.............
i find, if you talk to them, express any concerns re cost/budget they are good to talk to and will try help you......
I should state i have nowt to do with CCN apart from being a customer, i speak as i find,,,, theyve done well for me.......

Paul Simpson

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 07:17:01 pm »
I was interested in finding out some information about this some months ago.
I tried filling in their form on their website but it returns an error message that it could not be sent.
I messaged them on Facebook and despite viewing the message they never replied.
So if they do read this maybe they could email me.
Contact@cleanlivingservices.co.uk

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 08:19:00 pm »
How many areas have you got now Tim? I think you're one of their success stories and well done to you.

markbetts

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 10:06:17 pm »
Interesting , how much is the management fee per month ?

markbetts

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 10:09:18 pm »
I too just tried completing the form and got an error , bit rubbish that ??

tim handley

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2017, 08:13:20 am »
you could call 01329 710317.............  youll get through to Rebecca who will answer your questions....

tim handley

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2017, 08:14:16 am »
management fee varies depending on size of area and how hard you can haggle!!!   usually around £90.......

bennymon

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2017, 06:59:22 pm »
They tried to do my area for me but after 3 months they gave up because the pay per click here was to high to make it work   Del