Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven Butler

Commercial work
« on: February 25, 2017, 10:35:32 am »
What percentage of your work is Commercial. I've only started doing bits like schools etc this year and want to push it now, really enjoy it.
Also what do you find is the best way in finding new commercial customers. Do you think it's best going round in person handing them a flyer rather than in the post or email for example...
Any info appreciated

elliott cleaning

Re: Commercial work
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 08:15:01 pm »
Not only the best but in my view the only way is going in person. Make sure you get to see the person who can make the decisions.  It's not just a matter of selling your abilities but far more important 'selling yourself'

homenclean

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 09:20:36 am »
Easiest way I found over the years is to pop in when your out and about, pubs restaurants are the easiest call in have a drink drop a card in and open a line of conversation.

Offices are more difficult as finding who makes the decision can be tricky and often difficult to talk to.

Drop into letting agents find out who the letting manager is leave some cards and offer them discounts for their tenants to use you.

John

tim handley

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 02:51:29 pm »
you should get some through CCNsteve..........  failing that, all i can advise is become nationally  known dj, thats how i get most of my big commercial jobs........... ;D ;D  seriously it is, go to a large venue, do a gig, get to know the manager/owner, impress with your dj ing and your all round nice guy ness, then mention the carpet condition, hand em a card tell em what you do for a living and bingo, its a killer sales ploy!!!