Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

benny d

Who sells 250ML spotter bottles?
« on: February 21, 2017, 02:09:49 pm »
I used to buy 250ml spotter bottles from Cleansmart, but they only do 500ml now.
I do buy these from them and sell them on.

But I may want to do a 250ml as a Freebee to custys, but no ideas as to what company still does these.
Does anyone know of a company doing this size?
Thanks
"If i'm not in action, I'm in traction"
Voted 397th best looking carpet cleaner in West Sussex 2015. Up 10 from last year...

MarkSutcliffe

Re: Who sells 250ML spotter bottles?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 05:16:58 pm »
wilkinsons

edward coller

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 07:03:11 pm »
Alltec do a couple of different products in that size and will label them with your comp name to for a very reasonable price. I get customers ringing up for more of the stuff! Simon

tonner0

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 08:18:10 pm »
Cleaners Warehouse, bottles ready filled and labelled with Unbelievable, a great spotter.

benny d

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 11:32:56 am »
Thanks guys.

I sell my 500ml spotter a lot... (Cleansmarts)
I see my mobile ringing with the name of a previous client. Say hello, hoping for a carpet or upholstery clean, but no, they want another bottle or 2 of my famous spotter solution! It's the greatest thing since sliced bread they say. I'm thinking of going on Dragons Den, as im doing more spotter bottles than cleaning!

I did used to give them away, but strangely not much return, so I said stuff it, if they want it i'll sell it instead. But I am thinking of giving away 250ml bottles as a freebee, once hooked they will be after gallons of the stuff!! Rant almost over...  ;)
"If i'm not in action, I'm in traction"
Voted 397th best looking carpet cleaner in West Sussex 2015. Up 10 from last year...