Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven Butler

500psi which wand?
« on: February 17, 2017, 06:35:50 pm »
Never had above 150psi so sorry if this is a daft question....
Can I use my twin jet wand from my steempro with 500psi or is it intended for such as a wonderwand??

Iain macdonald

Re: 500psi which wand?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 10:44:10 pm »
far from an expert but yea i think u ok use that only thing u may need change is the jets i would have thought 

Mike Halliday

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 06:39:58 am »
Will the CFR Have the vacuum to pick up the solution from  a normal wand, the wonder wand has ( I believe) 01 jets is it a twins vacuum machine are singular? I wouldn't use 500psi with a normal wand. But the valve should be rated above 500psi
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

ajcleaner

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 04:32:20 pm »
i use the wonderwand at 500psi and have never had any problems.

Tony Stewart

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 07:58:06 pm »
You cannot mix the CFR and an ordinary wand really. The CFR has different smaller nozzles which atomise the water in the wonderwand and then it cleans the carpet and sucks it out in the chamber. The you need a geater flow rate in a normal wand if you turn up the pressure to 500 psi as the nozzles are bigger so more water needs to be put through. Thus the heat may not keep up...hope that sort of expalins it.
In a truckmout you can keep up with the heat and psi increase as the flow rate is much better. So for instance in the top truckmounts they can still make  hot water with a flow rate of up to 15 litres a minute. People dont realise its not just heat on a truckmount but the huge rinsing capability.
Starts at the bottom likes it and stays there