Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Harper

Adwords
« on: February 08, 2017, 10:03:40 am »
Guys

just a heads up on this, If you use the same domain for adwords and seo you will get hit on the seo.  you can just copy your site and use it on different domain and it should not affect the main site as google will see the second as a copy and not list it as high in seo which is the right way around, of just design a different site.

This can be a issue when you stop using adwords, as your position will be lost and will take time to gain back that position. or if you turn adwords on and off all the time. it used to be the same if you used local as well. does not look like that happens any more

Mark Hunter

Re: Adwords
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 10:47:27 am »
That's interesting, have you got a link to the source of that information?

Ian Harper

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 04:12:11 pm »
Mark

i could but its someone on here. so it would not be right.

Respect

Iain macdonald

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 07:50:17 pm »
Not sure if am reading this right. I have 2 website that rank well for my areas and I also run add words for both websites are u say my website will lose rankings

Mark Hunter

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 10:33:25 pm »
Understood Ian.

I'm not convinced how accurate this information is though. Searching for different services in my area, I can see that regularly the companies who have paid ad's at the top of the page, are also appearing organically up the rankings with the same domain.

Also, one of my domain names (not carpet related), is currently appearing as a paid ad and on the first page organically.