Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jonathan Evans

Re: Cleantalk
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2016, 05:11:07 am »
It is a forum for Solutions products and how to use them.
Not sure why there is an issue,  if you were cleaning a floor and someone came and said "any old cleaner could do that"  I guess we all would get the hump. Never had bad service from Nick and have had a lot of help. If youre not happy then walk away not sure why you feel the need to post about it on here?  All this mention of Cleantalk is helping rather than hurting.

maxcampbell

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2016, 05:37:22 pm »
I visit CT more often than here these days, mainly because the functionality of the site is so good, there is a separate "marketing" forum, and they use real names.

The constant advice to newbies to buy a Jag, or use Mpower, or get training at Solutions, does wind me up, because newbies don't realise they're on a forum owned by WOC / Solutions (roughly speaking).

Neil Jones

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2016, 11:44:37 pm »
I've even said I'm not bothered, I was asking the question about other people's experiences. I was more bothered that there was no explanation, or warning, which is pathetic!

I don't go on this forum or cleantalk that much anymore, whatsapp groups and Facebook groups are much easier to use.

Although saying that I do think it is very blackhat how they push things down peoples (newbies) throats. I like some products they make and I always spoke to Nick on good terms but I also know that I was blagged on a machine and told lies.

Neil Jones

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2016, 11:48:16 pm »
I do agree though, if it was my forum I'd be the same, but less in your face.

Neil Jones

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2016, 12:10:30 am »
I'd also point out that one provider doesn't and will likely never do the best product in everything. So although members say solutions is all you need, it's not true and unfair on people just starting out.
My main business is pressure washing, carpets are way down the line and of all the other services I offer I can't think of any company/forum that acts like that.