Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Craig A Moore

Where do people get vinyls for vans cars etc from
« on: November 01, 2016, 11:22:54 am »
Just had a new logo done and want to redo them. but fit myself this time as cost loads last time

jasonl

Re: Where do people get vinyls for vans cars etc from
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 02:01:06 pm »
Ebay- cheap but take your chances with quality.

Every town has several suppliers of vinyl signs.

Designing a vehicle livery is a skilled job and an investment, not a cost, I spent over £500 on mine, and spending over £1000 is not unheard of among carpet cleaners.

In my opinion if you DIY cheap, then you look cheap and and you are detracting from your brand. A well designed Van will earn its costs back many times over.  Have a look at bossdog .
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Craig A Moore

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 09:11:11 pm »
wow bossdog is amazing

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 07:29:33 am »
I put some vinyls of my unit door, straight forward lettering but made a right mess of it...... It's not as easy as it looks..... you only get one shot to get it right.

I bet you could get a small professional  company to be it for £150- £200, why take the chance doing it yourself
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Steve Chapman

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 09:04:15 am »
A trick taught to me by a signmaker is to spray the surface with a light mist of water & washing up liquid..... you can put the vinyl on and sliding it around until it's right, then just let it dry out and its permanent..... this is how most sign makers do it apparently....

Did all my office & workshop windows and my own van this way.......