Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

edward coller

Airflex storm
« on: October 01, 2016, 10:29:59 am »
looking to purchase a portable to compliment truckmount, liked the reviews of this machine, wondered at its weight and ease of movement as will use it when T/M not practical and perhaps on upholstery. Quite a few use it as a T/M  fixed in van, was thinking is it because its so heavy to move. Thanks. Simon

neil 47

Re: Airflex storm
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 10:42:16 am »
Hi Edward

I have one , and it's a great machine , the machine it's self is manageable and is a robust design , it easily goes in and out of my van (vw caddy).

The problem is if you leave water in it between jobs it is then very heavy.

On upholstery it has cut down on my drying , and cleaning times .

If it's just occasional use have you considered the jaguar cub 300psi and light weight lots have bought these due to its power and size .
IICRC

sean oregan

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 12:07:14 pm »
If its occasional used I would look at Alltec express and airflex mini these are smaller than storm and lighter but still a proper extraction machine unlike single vac cub, puzzie type things.

tim handley

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 02:08:22 pm »
I use a storm and hardley ever take it off the van.   I did use to, also i have had it manhandled up stairs a couple of times (empty)!!!!
wouldnt take it up stairs any more, but to get on off the van its a doddle!!!!!

edward coller

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 12:01:02 pm »
thanks guys, as usual very helpful!