Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Coulthard

Wonder Wand, Hidahose, & Handtool For Sale
« on: October 08, 2016, 04:42:09 pm »
Hello,

I have For Sale a CFR Wonder Wand, it is the one without trigger & valve.
This high performance "Wonder Wand" is easy to operate on all carpet surfaces. Ergonomically designed for comfort, maximum results and productivity.
Made of high quality stainless steel this tool will provide years of durable and heavy duty performance. The patented design provides water atomization and high performance recovery for complete solution control and minimum dry time.  Approximately  £500.00 New.

30FT  of Hidahose, in immaculate condition.   With standard large male fitting, and a small female fitting on the other end.
A high quality flexible hose with built in high pressure solution hose and trigger which eliminates the need to cable tie two hoses together.
The inbuilt trigger system allows the operator to connect any of the CFR range of wands and tools without having to turn off the water pump, speeding up the cleaning process.
The hide a hose system improves set up times, makes carpet cleaning easier and is less clumsy to pack away and store.
A 33 foot 1.5 inch vacuum hose combined with a 1000psi solution hose and inbuilt trigger system.
Suitable for all makes of extractors and truckmount machines.    Approximately £250.00  New

A CFR 5" Combo Handtool.

The CFR 5" Combination Tools is specifically designed for cleaning upholstery, small fabric pieces and high performance general spotting. The fully adjustable air in-let feature makes it easy to clean even fine fabrics. For maximum results and the very fastest dry time consider the combination tool with additional nozzles.   Approximately £160.00  New

I am asking £500.00  for the full package.  I am prepared to package ready for your courier to collect.

Please call  07922 022 614    Thank you

Emil Dinev

Re: Wonder Wand, Hidahose, & Handtool For Sale
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 08:28:13 pm »
Hi Paul, what's the reason for selling? How old are the items? I might be interested in the hose and upholstery tool. Feel free to text me on 07530296742 as I don't frequent this board.
Cheers
Emil