Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

steclean

Uni valve
« on: June 05, 2016, 07:04:52 pm »
Had two uni valves for two months now and I've got to say they are great ....the best product I've used for wfp

Save time going back for water
And the best thing is wen a customer comes out to pay .....little tug and I can deal with them happy days 👍

Rob clarke

Re: Uni valve
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 07:22:34 pm »
Had two uni valves for two months now and I've got to say they are great ....the best product I've used for wfp

Save time going back for water
And the best thing is wen a customer comes out to pay .....little tug and I can deal with them happy days 👍

Been using Gardiner's push fit flow valve fitted to bottom of pole for years, some people won't like the loop of pole hose but don't bother me  ;D

Rob clarke

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 07:24:03 pm »
Not sure my customers would like me having a little tug when they came out to pay me tbh  ;D

Smurf

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 07:59:24 pm »
I thought gardiners were coming out with something similar soon?

Rob clarke

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 08:22:16 pm »
Just had a look on Gardiner's can't see anything

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 11:55:23 pm »
I was using a Cleantec trigger valve for eight years and loved it. I didn't think that loop of hose bothered me either till it wasn't there. For me personally the uni-valve has made quite a difference to my working day. It's worth giving it a go

the king

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 06:03:01 am »
ive got to had them a wile now they have bin grate no problims so far even using hot water