Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

duncan h

normal house price lol
« on: May 12, 2016, 06:17:28 pm »
Was in shop, waiting  at till and someone phones me. DO YOU CLEAN WINDOWS. is this a question? "Yes love".
How much is it.
text me our address and ill look on way home, I am at a till
OK
text me
can you give me a price for windows cleaning
FFS
Can I have your address please
I just want a price. Its a normal house.
LMAO
No such thing. From £6 to £30 normally
No Answer

This lass sounded 16
Later I get call from this Asian guy saying I spoke to his wife. Probably 14
Told me his address and wanted price on the phone there and then. I already had a few on that estate. Well I did till I told them what to do
About £10 to £12
How much!!! can you do it cheaper.
NO
I pay my window cleaner £6 but hes on holiday
Sorry. Not interested

Smurf

Re: normal house price lol
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 06:29:40 pm »
I had one yesterday insisting on a price over the phone. I could not be arsed to go through "no I can't give you a price without first knowing a few details first then maybe popping over to have a look" so he accidently got cut off. Oops!

Funny enough the asian chap never phoned back for some strange reason.

nathankaye

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 09:55:32 pm »
I had similiar. Asian moved into a house that ive been cleaning for ages.  Wife saw me on street and asked for price. Gave them new price. Fellow comes out tries to barter price, giving excuse he only works 3 days a week. I laughed, actually laughed and replied, i wish i cohld work only 3 days and have a merc and an audi on drive followed by my departure
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Smurf

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 06:21:51 pm »
I had similiar. Asian moved into a house that ive been cleaning for ages.  Wife saw me on street and asked for price. Gave them new price. Fellow comes out tries to barter price, giving excuse he only works 3 days a week. I laughed, actually laughed and replied, i wish i cohld work only 3 days and have a merc and an audi on drive followed by my departure

Oh we do love them for sort for entertainment don't we  ;D ;D

Positivity

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 08:17:07 pm »
There's something going on, either Eid or Ramadam or some other thing, we've had loads of enquiries!