Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

thieving @###@#@#ds
« on: May 02, 2016, 11:36:52 am »
Just started adding pressure washing to my service. Had to cancel a 500quid job n reschedule for next wk due to a broken part. Just gone outside to check on it and its been lifted!!!
Now my pressure is going up. Baby due next wk all my spare cash gone on baby stuff buggy etc etc and have added stress now either to cancel jobs about a grand worth before baby due so cud have a couple days off with mrs having 3rd c section or scrape some cash together n try to hire one.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Smurf

Re: thieving @###@#@#ds
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 01:12:36 pm »
Sorry to hear that bud. What's been stolen the washer, spare parts or both. ???

What part of the country are you from as if not too far away I have a spare washer you could borrow if it helps you out?

nathankaye

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 08:29:09 pm »
Sorry to hear that bud. What's been stolen the washer, spare parts or both. ???

What part of the country are you from as if not too far away I have a spare washer you could borrow if it helps you out?

Cheers Smurf thats ever so kind to offer. A family member has given ne an advance on the payment of the jobs to be done so ive nanaged to order a replacement which comes in next couple of days.
Its just a painful reminder not to let guard down on security again.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 11:15:40 pm »
I took three sets of ladders off my car to clean it some years back. Took my eyes off them for less than two minutes to fill a bucket with water and they were gone.  Didn't see or hear a soul. It was like magic. Now you see 'em, now you don't.

tonycarr

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 12:37:27 am »
I took three sets of ladders off my car to clean it some years back. Took my eyes off them for less than two minutes to fill a bucket with water and they were gone.  Didn't see or hear a soul. It was like magic. Now you see 'em, now you don't.

perhaps they RUNG away Mark  ;D
T & J Window Cleaning services

Tom White

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 01:42:16 am »
I had my van broken into today; we only left it parked up for about fifteen minutes, in a busy car park.

They removed my passenger side lock barrel and nicked a bag I'd foolishly left on display.  Inside the bag was quite a nice camera.

I liked the bag too.

We reported it to the police; there's a roaming CCTV camera there, just the one, so there's a slight chance it might be on camera.

Wor Lass was pretty angry about it, but I reckon since they've damaged the van door and nicked my camera, I'm not letting them steal my peace of mind too. So I'm doing my bestest to just let it go and hope karma gets the bugger.

Smurf

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2016, 09:02:58 am »
Sorry to hear that Tosh. I hope they catch the scumbag.
It can be annoying enough to have stuff stolen but can also be a lot of hassle to sort out a repair too.

nathankaye

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2016, 10:22:53 am »
Ive learnt alot about positive nental thinking and not getting bogged down with things that can happen. Sadly i sometimes slip (like a good noan on here about loosing work), but on the shole try not to let things get to me.
Sinve being robbed, spoke on two occasions to police on phone. They know i have cctv footage and pictures of the event. But nearly a week later they have still to show up. If they do great, but im not holding my breath.
Sorry to hear your van got broke into, the damage/repair is a major inconvienience on top of the theft but well done for fighting urge to let it rob you oeace of mind and ur day.
I hope in karma too
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Tosh

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2016, 10:37:52 am »
Nathan you don't need to hope for Karma, it's guaranteed.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'