Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jonny 87

Re: fao SeanK
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2016, 07:52:21 am »
Jonny as I said to Kempy  I'm not here to comment or insult anybody on their speed or technique the video is just to show
that there is no difference in the cleaning results.

That makes a refreshing change.  ;D
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

SeanK

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2016, 09:11:23 am »
Jonny as I said to Kempy  I'm not here to comment or insult anybody on their speed or technique the video is just to show
that there is no difference in the cleaning results.

That makes a refreshing change.  ;D

I never intentionally insult anybody skill wise or other trying to make a decent living for themselves, I have no problem  doing
it to anyone trying to take them for a ride. ;)

SeanK

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2016, 09:12:59 am »
Its not negativity kempy, its realism!!

Show 2 dried windows, one cleaned by vision and one by pure water alone! Then explain what difference you see, if any!!
Glides easier,,,,we all use slippery stuff called water, which makes gliding work.
Water bonds with additives, so yes will help with maybe a quicker rinse n uniformed drying time.
Sparkle,,, yes just a wet window looks sparkly, but then vision is an additive
Bubbles,,,,,,no benefit, apart from the rest of sales talk as above, than to convince gullible customers into thinking that its doing some miracle on their windows, that pure water cant. To sign the deal thats its a more sophisticated clean, we will convince you by that sweet pleasable clean odour, to sweaten the deal!

Im amazed at how many people can be gullible. Lol how many went out n bought daz for our clothes. It got them, whiter than white.......but then a new box of daz came out, showing how the old was a little rubbish actually and the new version is whiter than white!!!!! Lol its the same gullibility but for men, window cleaners

Great post.

kempy

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2016, 04:45:34 pm »
Maybe myself , Jonny , Kevin Coggan Just see it differently or we just have different opinions ....
As does the many vision users ?
As does the many small retail shops selling it ?
As does Window Cleaning House ?
As does TheCleaningWarehouse  ?

I've fooled a lot of people ,

LOL .

Never ceases to amaze me A few members on CIU .

No doubt the above text will get pulled apart  and analysed .

It's been a long 15 months and time to just post on other CIU threads for me I think .

You Win - Pure water is Amazing

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2016, 04:55:57 pm »

gary999

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2016, 06:29:31 pm »
Well as I never mentioned speed or technique I don't see why it should be up to me to post a video on it,
But heres one picked at random showing how easy it is to get clean shiny windows using pure alone and not a silly bubble in
sight.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hDyxmLyFiQ

Fells asleep waiting for him to finish ;D....I would personally of cleaned botton of frame after glass
as everything flows downwards