Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smurf

Re: Some people are still living in the dark ages!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 03:42:16 pm »

Is cheaper better?

As you may know that I have been pushing for likes on Facebook recently:

https://www.facebook.com/PurewashCleaningContractors

I had a strange message come through.

I can't understand how anyone can let someone work on their property without knowing who they are!

You wouldn't get a plumber in to do some work without knowing at least their trading name.

It really surprises me how silly some people can be. I wouldn't be surprised that the home owner wanted to save a few quid by letting a random company / person work on their property.

Does cheaper always mean better?

What do you think?!

Normally in this industry a cheaper cleaner wouldn't have adequate insurance or any at all. I doubt they would be paying tax or even registered as business or sole trader. Most likely they are in-between jobs and are just filling the gap, how do you know if these people won't brake into your property when your not home?

Just for a sake of saving a few pounds, you could be in big trouble.

If you choose PureWash Cleaning Contractors to do some cleaning for you, we are:

Fully insured
 Trading Standards Approved
 All staff have police (CRB) checks
 City and Guilds Trained
 We supply terms & conditions
 All vans are sign written and employs wear branded uniform
 We have a Health and safety policy

There is no worry that we would do a runner if something goes wrong as the customer has all the information to come after us.

Is that worth a few quid?

Some people are living in the dark ages when it comes to window or gutter cleaning. Times have changed, so get your cash out you tight arses and get the job done correctly.

Posted 6 hours ago by Pure Jam
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't belive you wrote this at the end of all that twaddle as makes you look so unprofessional  ;D

"Some people are living in the dark ages when it comes to window or gutter cleaning. Times have changed, so get your cash out you tight arses and get the job done correctly."

deeege

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 04:02:55 pm »
Click bait
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Smurf

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 04:14:40 pm »
I can't believe James has a twitter live feed of this type of twaddle on his websites too.
Any potential customer reading that may find his comments and others rather unprofessional and very rude.

ascjim

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 04:22:26 pm »
Yes,  that Twitter and Facebook feed push my Website to number 1 on Google for all search terms. So why not.

ascjim

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 04:24:24 pm »
You can't see the example if you copy and paste it.

Smurf

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 04:38:40 pm »
Insulting potential new customers by  saying they are tight arses and implying all other tradesmen are incompetent apart from you now that's a new marketing trick I've obviously missed  ;D

Smurf

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 05:08:55 pm »
You can't see the example if you copy and paste it.

Really? I will un editit for you so people don't have to follow the link then

Is cheaper better?

As you may know that I have been pushing for likes on Facebook recently:

I had a strange message come through see atched message below

I can't understand how anyone can let someone work on their property without knowing who they are!

You wouldn't get a plumber in to do some work without knowing at least their trading name.

It really surprises me how silly some people can be. I wouldn't be surprised that the home owner wanted to save a few quid by letting a random company / person work on their property.

Does cheaper always mean better?

What do you think?!

Normally in this industry a cheaper cleaner wouldn't have adequate insurance or any at all. I doubt they would be paying tax or even registered as business or sole trader. Most likely they are in-between jobs and are just filling the gap, how do you know if these people won't brake into your property when your not home?

Just for a sake of saving a few pounds, you could be in big trouble.

If you choose PureWash Cleaning Contractors to do some cleaning for you, we are:

Fully insured
 Trading Standards Approved
 All staff have police (CRB) checks
 City and Guilds Trained
 We supply terms & conditions
 All vans are sign written and employs wear branded uniform
 We have a Health and safety policy

There is no worry that we would do a runner if something goes wrong as the customer has all the information to come after us.

Is that worth a few quid?

Some people are living in the dark ages when it comes to window or gutter cleaning. Times have changed, so get your cash out you tight arses and get the job done correctly.

Posted 6 hours ago by Pure Jam
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't belive you wrote this at the end of all that twaddle as makes you look so unprofessional 

"Some people are living in the dark ages when it comes to window or gutter cleaning. Times have changed, so get your cash out you tight arses and get the job done correctly."

Rich Wilts

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2016, 05:12:16 pm »
James is that a wordpress site? If so what template do you use to achieve the presentation in that format?

CleanClear

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 07:54:43 pm »
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

ascjim

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2016, 08:09:51 am »
http://purewash.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/is-cheaper-better.html

Why did you hide the identity of the person looking for the rogue trader ?

Obvious reasons. To save her the embarrassment lol

I though this would be an interesting read, but maybe not...

Bungle

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2016, 08:15:47 pm »
Might help if the author used correct grammar and spelling, then he may be taken more seriously  8)
We look at them, they look through them.