Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul joy

broken outlet on merlin system
« on: January 19, 2016, 10:29:18 am »

Hi all, I foolishly have managed to snap my connector to my merlin system this is the connector that allows the pure water into my system. it has a square on the top to indicate which size.

I cant find out where to get a replacement, have tried all my web sites I know of. any help muchly appreciated

thankyou
paul

Smurf

Re: broken outlet on merlin system
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 10:37:57 am »

Hi all, I foolishly have managed to snap my connector to my merlin system this is the connector that allows the pure water into my system. it has a square on the top to indicate which size.

I cant find out where to get a replacement, have tried all my web sites I know of. any help muchly appreciated

thankyou
paul

Give Daqua a bell as they maybe able to help http://www.daqua.co.uk/

Smurf

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 11:54:16 am »
I was just thinking myself spruce that if the thread is snapped off inside the cap might be a bugger to remove

paul joy

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 01:16:35 pm »
thanks smurf will give them a look

Matt.

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 06:33:32 pm »
Am not sure who but I bought a set, they won't sell them on there own u have to buy 1 of each in the pack, I think about £20.

I have some spares if u can't get them, but try first as I want to keep hold of any bits I have for them,  am running 2 Merlin's some days, but these are guna be surplus to requirements soon as I want a 4040 so I may have some spare parts if needed.

Ben wood

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 07:26:58 pm »
Hi Paul if you stuck for water give me a shout Im only down the road in highcliffe mate