Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Amazin

software to manage your WC business
« on: January 10, 2016, 06:09:49 pm »
I have asked this before few months ago but I need to clarify something, so apart from George from Georgesystems, all other ones charges on a monthly bases?

I want to use george but I can access it from my mobile right?

Smudger

Re: software to manage your WC business
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 06:20:21 pm »
Cleaner planner is by far the best software out there but yes it's a monthly ( very low cost ) payment

You could still buy wcpro but has no backup

George has joined aworka so you now might get something that's reasonable modern and will work on a mobile

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

tlwcs

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 07:17:17 pm »
I have asked this before few months ago but I need to clarify something, so apart from George from Georgesystems, all other ones charges on a monthly bases?

I want to use george but I can access it from my mobile right?

You can run George off a Windows tablet if you want to use it mobile
Tony

paulben

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 06:34:40 am »
I have run aworka for last year cheaper if you pay 12 months upfront can run on lap top and update mobile every few days . Back up very good if you get in a muddle ( sent a email about 7:30 one  evening and they had me up and running within the hour )
Do not steal the government hates competition

8weekly

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 07:22:01 am »
I use Aworka and can't fault it. In my opinion it needs one final improvement which is coming. It's the ability to manage all rounds on the planner. Not relevant if you're a one man band.

paulben

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2016, 07:32:52 am »
I am sole trader and does all I need it to and will renew subscription
Do not steal the government hates competition

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2016, 07:33:57 am »
cleaner planner is much better/up to date than george.im so glad i switched from george.great mobile app too.

yes its a monthly cost but £15 a month is hardly breaking the bank for making my working life easier and efficient.
price higher/work harder!

Amazin

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2016, 09:33:34 am »
cleaner planner is much better/up to date than george.im so glad i switched from george.great mobile app too.

yes its a monthly cost but £15 a month is hardly breaking the bank for making my working life easier and efficient.

yeah I agree, but is that the comprehensive service or do you have to pay more than £15?

You can run George off a Windows tablet if you want to use it mobile
Tony

thats a great idea Tony! I just looked at some of the windows tablets and prices are reasonable. I just hope they good battery life and won't die on me!

So how much is Awoka/George normally? On their website it says starting from £10 per month but I'm guessing it can go up to £20 per month?

Scrimble

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2016, 10:20:04 am »
if I was still a sole trader I would have stayed with window cleaner pro,  only a 1 off fee you dont pay per month, does most things cleaner planner does with no internet connection,

johnwillan

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2016, 07:57:45 pm »
Hi Amazin

Aworka is £10 per month per user, £100 per year if you pay upfront.

Aworka and George are in fact separate companies George simply promotes Aworka as an alternate system.

Aworka now has GoCardless and Messaging (email & text) integration built in, I'd suggest trying both Aworka & Cleaner Planner to see which suits

HTH

John