Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

John Kelly

Re: nooby -Microsplitters or detergents?
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2015, 09:37:23 am »
When I was cleaning using portables I mainly used an in tank detergent. Formula 90 Powder or if Wool, Powdered One Clean. This gave excellent results on most carpets which didn't require a pre-spray. Usually used Enzall or One Clean Traffic Lane Cleaner as a pre-spray.
When I moved up to a truckmount Formula 90 Powder was again my main product in the stock tank, 1 scoop per litre of water and 3 gallons per hour on meter.
It sometimes hard for people to get their heads round how a tank detergent can clean so well when it is only in contact with the carpet for a few seconds, but believe me it produces outstanding results with no re-soiling issues at all.

Stoots

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2015, 08:57:33 pm »
Well a big box of samples has arrived today from solutions.

I have a carpet and sofa clean tomorrow to experiment on  :-X

quite scared now, i was happy slapping owt on before,  bloody training course has made me more nervous lol

SteveAllan

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2015, 09:14:51 pm »
What did you get in box

Dave_Lee

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2015, 10:55:43 pm »
You've got to remember, some training courses direct much of their tuition towards their own products. Many years ago just about all supplier led courses did this. Today the better courses do not do this, however they all have to teach by 'The Book'.
You use this information as you gain experience 'out in the field' and discover what works best for you, what to avoid and how far you can push things with a real 'minger' whether it is sythetic or 100% wool. Same things go for suites too, although a little extra care and caution is required. Before you know it, you will recognise what you are about to clean, and how to do it with confidence.
However don't expect other cleaners to always agree with each other, even those in the business for many years will have different ways of doing things.
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

sean oregan

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2015, 09:26:06 pm »
Adam
Who course did you go on

sean oregan

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2015, 11:00:12 pm »
Just remember Adam
This is the only non biased forum.
Other forums are a platform for selling their products, with some devoted followers but some of them have shares in the business.

Stoots

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2015, 07:42:26 am »
Cleansmart course.

Solutions sample pack is good lots of confusion in a box.

Tried fusion8 yesterday liked it

sean oregan

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2015, 08:30:21 pm »
Derek Bolton knows his beans, if you can I would suggest a course with Paul Pearce as well. Between Derek and Paul you won't go far wrong 2 top blokes and good tutors.
In the solutions pack m power is good others do the same stuff but call it bio.
Spm is a boosted micro splitter basically a heavy duty microsplitter with oxy added. solu boost I think they call it.