Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

slap bash

Pricing for a nearly flat conny roof
« on: June 30, 2015, 03:09:04 pm »
I have a few conservatories in my area they have a drop of 15 degrees so nearly flat. I clean they every second month including the windows. The conservatories are 6 panel glass, 4 meter long so take  a fear amount of time. I am in the south of England anyone doing these on a regular clean and how much do you charge for the roof only. They do often have a sand that is difficult to move so use 10 lit pump to get the pressure to move it.

SeanK

Re: Pricing for a nearly flat conny roof
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 03:39:39 pm »
Use the customers tap and just finish/rinse off with pure.

Bungle

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 04:07:40 pm »
I have a few conservatories in my area they have a drop of 15 degrees so nearly flat. I clean they every second month including the windows. The conservatories are 6 panel glass, 4 meter long so take  a fear amount of time. I am in the south of England anyone doing these on a regular clean and how much do you charge for the roof only. They do often have a sand that is difficult to move so use 10 lit pump to get the pressure to move it.

Stuff that for a game of soldiers!
We look at them, they look through them.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 04:19:58 pm »
Run a mile ;D

I hate those flat roofs you can never rinse the bits off properly even worse if it's a clear glass one :o