Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rosskesava

Re: This forum
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2015, 08:56:52 pm »
And window cleaners who are scared of going over the VAT threshold who work on their own.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

JSMC

« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2015, 10:22:42 pm »
so what is this other forum ?

Andrew Gregory

« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2015, 10:41:46 pm »
After a not so good start to the week, rain and wind, this topic has cheered me up no end.
THANKYOU   

« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2015, 12:09:38 pm »
...... and a unit, and an office, and an accountant, and 'staff' and paperwork to do on rainy days.  :D

Haha, that always makes me laugh. People doing paperwork to sound "important". Its a simple window cleaning business ffs not an Auditors office ::)roll

Paperwork for window cleaning would take about 2 minutes......a week!

« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2015, 01:30:56 pm »
...... and a unit, and an office, and an accountant, and 'staff' and paperwork to do on rainy days.  :D

Haha, that always makes me laugh. People doing paperwork to sound "important". Its a simple window cleaning business ffs not an Auditors office ::)roll

I employ the Mrs to do it  ;D

Rich Wilts

« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2015, 06:11:12 pm »

When you own, run, manage, expand an empire things can get complicated ;)