Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

the king

aquadapter hose
« on: December 24, 2014, 03:20:33 pm »
just got my new aquadapter an desided to try out the new yellow micro lite hose all i can say is this hose is the best ive ever used it is so lite u cant even fiel it in the pole  very inpresseve stuff it does not coil up or twist an kink its seems to have the perfect balance between stiffness an softness well done steve very inpressed :)

Jonny 87

Re: aquadapter hose
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 08:44:21 pm »
I'm using the red stuff which Is great. It's a big difficult to coil up and put in the van, bug out in the field it's awesome.

Might get some of the yellow to try.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Jim Waugh(Albright & Shiny)

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 01:14:29 pm »
just got my new aquadapter an desided to try out the new yellow micro lite hose all i can say is this hose is the best ive ever used it is so lite u cant even fiel it in the pole  very inpresseve stuff it does not coil up or twist an kink its seems to have the perfect balance between stiffness an softness well done steve very inpressed :)
How long a length are you using. I find the red stuff turns into a Knotty twisty thing when its over 25 feet .

the king

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 02:34:20 pm »
my pole is 22ft so its a tad longer