Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pj

Re: Vision - Week 2
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2014, 11:52:17 pm »
[quote author=Jonny 87 link=topic=192039.msg1661288#msg1661288 date=14195472

Ok........what's on the back of ecover soap?

I think you'll be surprised if you look at lots of cleaning products, you don't get lists of ingredients.

We have provided what is required by law, and that's the main thing.

You've seen how many people already have wanted to analyse this and see what's in it. You expect us to out on a label with all the ingredients?  ???

No I don't expect you to put your ingredients on the label.  But you're the one who compared your product with coke.
 We work with various cleaning products on the cleaning side of our business and every single company we ask provides us with data sheets, because we work in a commercial environment.  We have to have them for our protection, employees protection and clients protection and suppliers protection.  Litigation drives these things along.  You only need one issue to ruin you if you don't get it right.  I'm referring to what we do not your product.  As I keep saying, I'm using your product and I wish you all the best.

Jonny 87

Re: Vision - Week 2
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2014, 11:57:34 pm »
[quote author=Jonny 87 link=topic=192039.msg1661288#msg1661288 date=14195472

Ok........what's on the back of ecover soap?

I think you'll be surprised if you look at lots of cleaning products, you don't get lists of ingredients.

We have provided what is required by law, and that's the main thing.

You've seen how many people already have wanted to analyse this and see what's in it. You expect us to out on a label with all the ingredients?  ???

No I don't expect you to put your ingredients on the label.  But you're the one who compared your product with coke.
 We work with various cleaning products on the cleaning side of our business and every single company we ask provides us with data sheets, because we work in a commercial environment.  We have to have them for our protection, employees protection and clients protection and suppliers protection.  Litigation drives these things along.  You only need one issue to ruin you if you don't get it right.  I'm referring to what we do not your product.  As I keep saying, I'm using your product and I wish you all the best.

I know where your coming from. Thanks pj.

Hope your enjoying the holidays. :)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher