Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

keen n clean

CLEANER PLANNER ALL THE WAY !!!!
« on: November 05, 2014, 10:53:14 pm »
Hi all,

Thought i'd give you my input on cleaner planner having just crossed over after several years from WCP..............................
Put simply it is the nuts.....slick,user friendly and the back up support off rob is top draw !!!!

Very easy to get used to as well......trust me i ain't no computer dude after all i wash windows  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

CHEERS ROB AT CLEANER PLANNER KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

Re: CLEANER PLANNER ALL THE WAY !!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 09:04:25 am »
Thanks Andy! Really pleased you're getting on well with it. Any further questions you know where I am!

Btw - your franchisee signed up yesterday. Popped him a quick intro email and looking forward to getting him up and running too :)

TomCrowther

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 01:59:25 pm »
Rob, what do most of your users run the programme on? Phone or tablet?

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 02:09:14 pm »
Hi Tom,

Good question! Just checked the Play Store stats and the downloads are at around 35% tablets but... a lot of people download the app to their phone initially to play and then end up getting a tablet later on so they can fit more work on the screen (and then switch completely to the tablet but keep the app on their phone just in case), so I think that skews the stats a bit. IMO you're best off running it on a 7" tablet = best compromise between phone and tablet, you can fit much more work on the screen than on a phone but still fit it in your pouch or a large pocket.

Used to recommend the refurbished Hudls on the Tesco eBay outlet store as the best balance between cost/quality (and lots of people using them with good results) but seems Tesco aren't selling them anymore, presumably as they're pushing the new Hudl 2 ;) Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 seems to be a good bet though if you can pick one up cheap. Or go premium and run it on an shiny new iPad, all down to personal preference/budget really.

Rob

LWC

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 04:55:51 pm »
Its so simple on ya phone tho, youve always got ya phone with ya  ;)

mick hay

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 05:15:53 pm »
I've been using it for 3 months now, can't fault it!
I sync it with my phone (HTC).

Robs always at the end of an e-mail for any questions.  10/10 for me  :)

Lee Pryor

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 05:52:37 pm »
ok so I dont know much about cleaner planner but heres a question for you Rob. What happens in a year or 2 when you decided you pack it in and go do something else like the WCP guys did. That leaves people who use it to run their working life in a hole doesnt it? Just asking as im in the market for a product like this to run my business.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

LWC

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2014, 05:52:57 pm »
Also you can access it from ANYWHERE as long as you have internet or 3g etc.

sunshine windows

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2014, 06:34:32 pm »
Very good question Lee. Not trying to answer for Rob, but I have peace of mind because it's all backed up to Dropbox and in a file which can be converted to an excel spreadsheet.  If Rob does decide to bail on us, it's easy enough to transfer the data to another system.

Cheers
Lance
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2014, 06:37:00 pm »
Cheers guys really appreciate all the kind words and fantastic that Cleaner Planner is making such a positive impact on your lives and businesses - that's what it's all about :)

Hi Lee - In a nutshell, I'm not planning on going anywhere! That's precisely why Cleaner Planner is provided on a monthly rather than a one off fee basis - to ensure it's sustainable. I don't accept upfront payments (even for a year upfront) nor do I tie people into contracts, so there's no incentive whatsoever for me to take your money and run, and moreover every incentive for me to continue to listen to and respond to what you guys need from your software and provide top notch support every step of the way (as I've already been doing for over a year now).

Anyway, if you're curious about Cleaner Planner and how it would stack up against the bespoke route feel free to get in touch and we can discuss - rob@cleanerplanner.com

Lee Pryor

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2014, 09:34:12 pm »
Rob I see your in Worthing. Are you available for a meeting?
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 09:00:42 am »
Hi Lee - please can you pop me a quick email rob@cleanerplanner.com so we've got each other's contact details?

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2014, 03:12:01 pm »
Hi, Im tempted by cp even though i have george. Im just curious where the server/s with all the data are hosted? is it a major hosting company or are they in your office?

Thanks

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2014, 04:16:06 pm »
Hi Robert,

Cleaner Planner is hosted with Amazon Web Services. I've tried lots of hosting companies over the years and IMO you can't beat AWS. It's a bit more expensive than most but it's rock solid (it hasn't gone down once since I've been using it) and it's instantly and (as good as) infinitely scalable; as server load increases I just turn up the processing power via the server control panel.

If you do go ahead and sign up for the trial, simply email me your latest George backup and I can import it for you in a few minutes: rob@cleanerplanner.com

Any further questions just give me a shout.

Rob

Jack Harris

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2014, 04:21:41 pm »
Cleaner Planner is the way forward! and the customer service is 5*+

Last night i had a few issues with my accounts and dates of work done, i told rob about the issue and he sorted it by this morning. If i was using different software i probably wouldn't of even got a reply until monday morning at best.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2014, 05:57:26 pm »
Cleaner Planner is the way forward! and the customer service is 5*+

Last night i had a few issues with my accounts and dates of work done, i told rob about the issue and he sorted it by this morning. If i was using different software i probably wouldn't of even got a reply until monday morning at best.

Fixed that for you lol ;)

Jack Harris

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2014, 06:02:09 pm »
lol always one

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2014, 07:28:42 pm »
Cool thanks. Trails just run out but im going to sign up  :)

Window Lickers

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2014, 07:33:06 pm »
as server load increases I just turn up the processing power via the server control panel.

Is this what affects how quickly pages load Rob?
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.