Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Lickers

GoCardless
« on: August 23, 2014, 11:39:52 am »
Can someone explain how to set up a plan that whereby you can take a payment for a customer on a varying calendar basis, so it's whenever you happen to have done the job without requiring the customer to approve the transaction please.

TIA.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Smudger

Re: GoCardless
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 12:04:28 pm »
Hello Matt,

You simply log into go cardless find the customer and claim the payment they do not need to authorise it once they are set up on go cardless - it will take you a few clicks enter amount and claim.

I will just say I do not know what software you use, but I have been involved with Cleaner Planner since day 1 - and of course I think its fab, HOWEVER the biggest WOW moment for me was just before launch and GC was intergrated with CP - we have over 100 customers on this method now and those few clicks and entering the amount is time consuming, on CP at the end of the day you literally click start and press enter and its done it even automatically takes it off your debt list when the payment lands in your bank this ONE feature alone was worth the monthly subscription fee for the time it saves - and that is without all the other bits and pieces - I also think Rob will be popping in an auto claim for those that want it, so then when you close your end of day it will auto take payment to save you the click and enter key :)

Anyways hope this helps a little
Mrs Smudger x
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

alfie11

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 01:36:05 pm »

takes it off your debt list when the payment lands in your bank

Hi mrs smudger.........how would CP know what payment was received in my bank account

:-*

PoleKing

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 01:43:19 pm »

Hi mrs smudger.........how would CP know what payment was received in my bank account

Your chat up lines are terrible.

It's impolite to kiss without being kissed back. 😁
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 01:57:56 pm »

Thanks Smudger and Hi Alfie - if you start a GoCardless payment from Cleaner Planner then GC automatically notifies CP (behind the scenes) when that payment arrives in your bank account.

When CP receives this notification it automatically assigns the payment to the correct customer and clears the debt (or part pays it if further as yet unpaid work has been done since).

Hope that makes sense - let me know if not :)

Smudger

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 02:37:13 pm »

Thanks Smudger and Hi Alfie - if you start a GoCardless payment from Cleaner Planner then GC automatically notifies CP (behind the scenes) when that payment arrives in your bank account.

When CP receives this notification it automatically assigns the payment to the correct customer and clears the debt (or part pays it if further as yet unpaid work has been done since).

Hope that makes sense - let me know if not :)

Hope this helps you Alfie  :-*
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience