Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lou75

Polar-Vak Guttervac
« on: August 02, 2014, 01:31:58 pm »
Its the guttervac at the below link only with light weight aluminium poles and not the carbon poles in the link. Hasnt got the guide wheel thing mentioned.

Perfect condition and barely used in the couple of years ive owned it. Ive literally done about five gutter jobs with it hence my decision to sell it. I dont get many gutter jobs and when i do i just couldnt be bothered.

It was £600 odd new and im after £400. If youre thinking of getting a new one get this. Its had almost zero use. Save over £200

Buyer collects.

http://www.polarbrite.co.uk/polarvak_gutter_vacuum_system_carbon_poles

hotsteam

Re: Polar-Vak Guttervac
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 07:00:37 pm »
Hi Lou,
What length are the poles and how many ?

What size is the inlet to the vacuum ?

Cheers Hotsteam  ;D

lou75

Re: Polar-Vak Guttervac
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 08:10:09 pm »
Im pretty sure this is the pole set and specs.

http://195.238.172.57/acatalog/Polar-Vak_accessories.html

And it says in the original link the hose is 51mm and mentions something about "51mm Side Inlet Cyclonic System" so a safe bet is its 51mm.

The inlet in that link is slightly different to mine. On mine the 51mm hose ending just plugs snugly right in the hole so yeh, its probably going to be 51mm.

One thing to add, two of the poles are currently stuck together. No damage just tough to slide apart. Ive wd40`d them so they could very well come loose with a person either end. I had a go on my own then wd40`d it. Everything else is immaculate. If i remember rightly its still got the plastic stuff on the trolley handle that was on it when it arrived. The packaging stuff. THats how little use its seen.