Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

WGB

software that...
« on: July 25, 2014, 11:36:09 pm »
You don't have to rearrange your round order each month, like has all your custys in order and the ones that are not due highlighted in different colour maybe?? Any software out there that does this?? Using George at the min by the way.

Wayne

richywilts

Re: software that...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 12:09:42 am »
window cleaner pro i think
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

p1w1

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 08:25:00 am »
You don't have to rearrange your round order each month, like has all your custys in order and the ones that are not due highlighted in different colour maybe?? Any software out there that does this?? Using George at the min by the way.

Wayne
Cleaner Planner https://www.cleanerplanner.com/ you can trial it for free...you wont be disapointed does everything youve asked and much much more.

WGB

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 08:50:55 am »
Would like something that can be accessed via internet have lost half my custys in round order in George, prob my crap computers fault.. :-\

Smudger

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 09:00:15 am »
yes it can - we use it and CP is brilliant - sign up for the free trial Rob can import all your data and his support is second to none - mrs smudger
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience