Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Coleman

Re: What's the law on accessing a property from a neighbours?
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2014, 09:37:39 am »
I will take a photograph if i remember next week.

On these new housing estates my pole goes over someones fence into their "airspace" to clean a skylight.

Cue a mad Italian women with a broom while she tries to smack the pole.

Funny as.

That sounds amazing.  Hope to see it on youtube soon :)

I once had a job where it was impossible/very difficult to do without the base end of my pole intruding on someone's air space over a fence.  It did get mentioned (in a sort of humorous way).  So I said something about him being entitled to cut the end off the pole but he had to throw it back over the fence afterwards (quoting the situation about overhanging trees/bushes).  Fortunately, his sense of humour was in tune with mine :)

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2014, 10:15:29 am »
I did ask if i could basically open her gate, stand the other side of the gate to clean this one skylight buttttt ohhhh nooooo! I said i would knock first etc etc etc.

So i thought sod this i will go through her air space.

Que

Lots of Italian swearing and this broom trying to smack my pole. Lets see if she does it in winter, only had the job 3 months lol

Paul Coleman

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2014, 10:28:56 am »
I did ask if i could basically open her gate, stand the other side of the gate to clean this one skylight buttttt ohhhh nooooo! I said i would knock first etc etc etc.

So i thought sod this i will go through her air space.

Que

Lots of Italian swearing and this broom trying to smack my pole. Lets see if she does it in winter, only had the job 3 months lol

See if Alex will start selling poles with barbed wire protectors on them.

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2014, 09:34:52 pm »
tosh its a mine field the law

its depends on whats wrote in the deeds , some have a mentineance clause that allows you to go on there land and theres northing they can do if this is in place