Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Plankton

Re: selling part of round
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2014, 02:16:09 pm »
In central Scotland, (Lanark, Carluke ect, where you work) Your best bet may be the sell by installment method.
In effect, you own all the work until the rent to buy guy has paid the agreed price in full and within a certain timescale.
Get it all in writing, signed and dated by both parties. If it all goes diddies up, you still own the work, and it would be a good idea to keep the "SB" name as far as the customer is concerned until the takeover is complete in full as well.

It's hard to sell in this climate, you have to think outside the box at times.

If you find it difficult to sell, I possibly may have an interest. What is your thought's on this idea

My thought is sell cash up front only as your only asking for problems with instalments. It's your business and you don't want to be taking someone to a small claims court months down the line when poop hits the fan.
The difficulty with selling is the people who waste your time with calls and texts and emails saying I can't see how my rental plan doesn't work.
If you can't find a buyer with 7 or 8 grand then sell it in two or three lots so your getting the best deal for yourself.