Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dannymack

Gardening !!!! 👍
« on: April 16, 2014, 07:40:41 pm »
Did a gardening job on flats we do in Epping on the way back from Cambridge !!!!
We also do the hoovering & cleaning to the communal areas weekly and windows at height of around 50ft 2 monthly.

These bushes got out of control pic below nice and neat all cut back. I should have taken a before pic as well !!!! 👍

AuRavelling79

Re: Gardening !!!! 👍
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 06:56:07 am »
Did a gardening job on flats we do in Epping on the way back from Cambridge !!!!
We also do the hoovering & cleaning to the communal areas weekly and windows at height of around 50ft 2 monthly.

These bushes got out of control pic below nice and neat all cut back. I should have taken a before pic as well !!!!
👍

There's a joke in there somewhere; I'll leave it to griffin or polewash to tell it to you ...  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

DaveG

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 07:27:14 am »
I always envisaged Epping Forest being bigger?
You can't polish a turd

dannymack

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 02:43:13 pm »
Nope Dave that's as big as it is Wpping Forest pmsl !!!! 😝

rosskesava

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 03:03:26 pm »
You can't beat a nicely trimmed bush.  ::)roll
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

G Griffin

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 04:32:20 pm »

These bushes got out of control pic below nice and neat all cut back. I should have taken a before pic as well !!!!
👍

There's a joke in there somewhere; I'll leave it to griffin or polewash to tell it to you ...  ;D
Leave it you say? See, you were at the front of the Kew
Nice to see window cleaners' branching out, btw.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dannymack

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 06:27:39 pm »
Ross that's so true pmsl !!!!   

Does anyone else do anything else apart from window cleaning, I do fair bits for management company's and yes little bits of gardening I don't mind 👍