Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Michael Peterson

aworka
« on: April 14, 2014, 04:54:11 am »
does anyone else find it really annoying that although your rounds are seperated on the screen they are not when you print them out on your work sheet

Chris @ Aworka

Re: aworka
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 07:56:15 am »
Hi Michael

Don't worry... I'm adding round separators to the job sheets this weekend (along with a few other bits and pieces...).

Chris.

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 09:20:27 pm »
Does that include the colour coding on the Planner that we discussed? ;D

Chris @ Aworka

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 11:01:04 pm »
Hi Ian

Yes, the planner is about to become a lot more colourful! You will be able to select a few ways to colour jobs on the planner: by how late/early they are, by task or by round.

dave0123

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 11:26:46 pm »
how do i print a profit  and loss from a spefic date?

29th July 13 to 5th april 2014 ? all i can see is weeks months or days... but you cant type a certain dates you want?
Dave.

Window Lickers

Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Chris @ Aworka

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 09:59:00 am »
Hi Dave... no, you can't produce a profit and loss between any two dates. I am planning to overhaul the filters to make them more flexible and easier to use (for example, using 'date picker' fields like those already used to specify Statement date ranges).

In the meantime, if you really need the figures between those two dates, a workaround would be to produce two profit and loss reports: the first starting on 29th July, which will include all of April's figures, then another ending on 5th April, which will give you the correct figures just for the part of April you're interested in. If you export these reports, you could then combine the two in a spreadsheet program.

If you want me to do this for you, let me know...

dannymack

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 12:36:01 pm »
All
I can say is Aworka Aworka pmsl !!! 😝