Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

johnny bravo

pump+controller
« on: April 13, 2014, 03:16:07 pm »
this might sound daft to you lot,    but do you turn these off when you finish work.      do you just turn back on in morning etc.      i wouldnt know as never used one yet,  but getting near to setting up soon.

when you clean a house and turn water flow off via tap  or aquadapter,     what is the next procedure in this ? ???
this is my only queery.

as with backpack you just turn on and off.

Don Kee

Re: pump+controller
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 03:27:15 pm »
Turn off controller which will in turn turn off your pump at the end of the day

I then turn off when i move the van but you dont have to, i guess its how long your going to be driving for....

Taps will stop the water running but not actually switch the pump of, it'll just dead end the controller/pump (stop it from pumping but still use battery life)
Why don't you have a quick google before making stupid comments?

Simon Mess

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 03:32:33 pm »
As above, but in addition, i also release the water pressure.

johnny bravo

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 05:09:35 pm »
so once the controller is set at your desired waterflow it is in its memory,
so you just turn off and on,  comes back on with settings you have put on it. ready to clean.

good enough explained.

which is best    i know there are 2 types.     i think id get the pure freedom set up, already connected up and plated and everything added to get going nothing else to add
around £190     all id need then is my van to put set up in.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 05:12:55 pm »
As recommended by spruce i also fitted a switch inline, as most controllers even when off draw power still.

I use this http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Easy-Analogue-Liquid-Logic----trade-----Pump-Flow-Controller--LIQUIDLOGIC_ANALOG.html

I was digital and gave up on them, far happier with that one ^^^

Also as i have fitted a switch, if i turn the switch off and on it keeps the settings dialed in.

Pumps are personal preference. I prefer a shurflo 5.1LPM