Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Cliff perkins

garage door fooked
« on: March 06, 2014, 07:38:30 pm »
goes to do a house today only access is through garage door to the back.hardly ever do back as she normally forgets to unlock it.
anyway does the front knocks on door and she answers
hi I've just had an operation heres the keys open the garage door and back door and help yourself.ok i said go back to bed i will put keys through letterbox and i will leave you the bill.
anyways of she goes and i go to open garage door,the garage door opens and went up on the p i looked under the door and the wires all come of the rails,i climb under it scrapeing my back on the corner as i do so.fight my way through all the junk in the garage to the back door.put the key in and the blooming back door won't open.tries and tries to open it and gave up.
sod it i thought i won't disturb her again and just leave her a note.
went back out through garage climbed under door and then tried to shut garage door which i couldn't,spent 20 mins trying to shut it with loads of ffffsss thrown in with all I've come to do is clean the blooming window muttered under my breath.
eventually got it shut and put note through door garage door won't shut very easily as it took me 20 mins to shut it and couldn't do back as door won't open.

I'm awaiting a phone call now for somebody to say i owe them a new garage door,i hope they don't as I'm not very happy about it.
regards
rant over
Www.1stglasswindowcleaning.co.uk

colin bird

Re: garage door fooked
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 07:45:10 pm »
I know where your coming from and feel for you.
If she's a decent person I'm sure she will understand