Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PurefectWindowCleaning

Another good day for new work
« on: March 06, 2014, 06:14:23 pm »
£125 commercial and another £99 house valet  ;D

The van will be paid off in no time  ;D ;D

Perfect Windows

Re: Another good day for new work
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 06:23:00 pm »
Great stuff. Always happy to hear good news.

Vin

lal

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 06:45:43 pm »

Good luck to you James.

Regards
lal

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 08:04:02 pm »
Cheers boys.

Business is booming  ;D

alfie11

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 08:10:22 pm »
Well done you're having a good week for new work....but what do regard as a house valet.

thanks

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 08:13:14 pm »
Well done you're having a good week for new work....but what do regard as a house valet.

thanks

Con's are not included in the £99 valet

Full House Valets from £99.00

- Windows's cleaned inside and outside
- Guttering cleared
- Gutters/Fascias/Soffits cleaned
- Conservatory Roof/Gutters/Windows cleaned
- Garage doors

dannymack

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 05:43:45 am »
It's funny how SOME people not all keep putting on the jobs they have picked up but not the jobs they lose ? Think we know all your round by now James !!!! O and all the prices you charge !!!! Pmsl !!!! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👳👳👳

Not sure if your trying to make us all jealous mmmmmmm
One day ill be earning as much money as you !!!! Then ill to be a millionaire 👍😏👀
The reason for this is I use to come on this forum about 8 years ago and met this windy off here who lived close by, we became mates I use to give him work when he wa quiet. We became good mates as I started getting more commercial work he got very jealous of my success and what I had ir nice house nice cars nice vans ect ect.
Everything I purchased he made a point of saying eeer don't like that, that wooden lamp don't match your wooden window cills and silly things like this. Every job he picked up he would take photos and show me and say another job I've picked up to try and make me jealous forse reason. He was quite Nasty so I summed it up and thought my do I need seone like that in my life I use to shrugg it off and my wife noticed how nasty he was with it. Don't need mates like that so havnt spoke for about a year and boy do I feel happier as he made me depressed. For some reason James you seem like him showing off ya jobs you get ? Don't know if your trying to press anyone or trying toile them jealous. Nothing against ya as I don't know ya but that's how you come across to me that is !!!! 😏😳✌👍🇬🇧

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 06:49:24 am »
It's funny how SOME people not all keep putting on the jobs they have picked up but not the jobs they lose ? Think we know all your round by now James !!!! O and all the prices you charge !!!! Pmsl !!!! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👳👳👳

Not sure if your trying to make us all jealous mmmmmmm
One day ill be earning as much money as you !!!! Then ill to be a millionaire 👍😏👀
The reason for this is I use to come on this forum about 8 years ago and met this windy off here who lived close by, we became mates I use to give him work when he wa quiet. We became good mates as I started getting more commercial work he got very jealous of my success and what I had ir nice house nice cars nice vans ect ect.
Everything I purchased he made a point of saying eeer don't like that, that wooden lamp don't match your wooden window cills and silly things like this. Every job he picked up he would take photos and show me and say another job I've picked up to try and make me jealous forse reason. He was quite Nasty so I summed it up and thought my do I need seone like that in my life I use to shrugg it off and my wife noticed how nasty he was with it. Don't need mates like that so havnt spoke for about a year and boy do I feel happier as he made me depressed. For some reason James you seem like him showing off ya jobs you get ? Don't know if your trying to press anyone or trying toile them jealous. Nothing against ya as I don't know ya but that's how you come across to me that is !!!! 😏😳✌👍🇬🇧

I'm sorry you feel this way Dannymack.

But yeah of course i'm 'boasting' as i'm proud of it...

Don't read my topics if your bored/not bothered mate.

Peace

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 06:53:36 am »
Oh - and I dont recall ever blowing my own trumpet about how much money ive got?

I've shown my new purchases and posting new jobs that have come in recently...