Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

carpetclean

pricing a cleaning job
« on: March 15, 2006, 06:26:44 am »
i have done some work for a landlord carpet cleaning who is refering me to other landords and i have been given a job cleaning a flat which is totally trashed  he wants me to quote for the cleaning of all walls bathroom windows etc. as i have never done this kind of work and would hate to decline as i have a fantastic  cleaner who is my au pair and wants to do the job. couls someone with experience please advice me on the rates normally charged for this this kind of work. i would much appreciate all imput
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

Michael D

Re: pricing a cleaning job
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 06:59:46 pm »
Hi
    If the place is in a bad way, the landlord will know it will cost to be cleaned, and he will have the money to pay, so don`t be affraid to put a good price in I always price at £10 to £15 per hour, for any cleaning jobs, But always remember to do a good job, go for the little details, if the place looks and smells clean the landlord will rent it fast thats what he wants. If you work hard make sure you GET PAID FOR IT. Don`t underprice yourself.  All The best.
                                           B & M  SERVICES

carpetclean

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 07:30:34 am »
thanks michael i put a price in based on something on those lines except the carpets of course which are trashed and priced accordingly  still waiting for a reply. im using my italian au pair who is the best cleaner i have ever seen  and she wants minimum £8 an hour
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

suzieq

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 02:33:37 pm »
Hi there im quite new to this site,ive been asked to quote for a one off spring clean of a 3 storey house which includes 2 rooms in the cellar please can anyone give me an idea of price

many thanks
suzieq

cleanall

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 01:06:48 pm »
surely measuring the i-clean way and using work performance is the best route to get a base cost then add overhead and profit.