Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PurefectWindowCleaning

The rich ones are the tightest
« on: February 19, 2014, 09:30:30 pm »
One of my customers today had a little cry, and said she was gonna run away cos I told her she owed for 3 cleans, £25 a time so £75 in total.

Shes clearly a millionaire id say.

Best bit is it only takes about 15 minutes with WFP  ;D

Nice cash injection this morning to start the day off  ;D

ben M

Re: The rich ones are the tightest
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 10:05:05 pm »
we know,look Dazmond  ;D

H20cleaning

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 11:27:55 am »
I dont have that many big property's anymore because i found alot of them used to complain all the time about price.
One house the owner is a millionaire and his house is worth around 1.4mil (for the north east thats alot) he invented something to do with the system that pours a perfect pint measurement.

He cancelled because i put his price up from £25.00 to £30.00 (it was only 45mins work)

Mick White

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 11:44:17 am »
Of course that's why there rich

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 12:11:53 pm »
I dont have that many big property's anymore because i found alot of them used to complain all the time about price.
One house the owner is a millionaire and his house is worth around 1.4mil (for the north east thats alot) he invented something to do with the system that pours a perfect pint measurement.

He cancelled because i put his price up from £25.00 to £30.00 (it was only 45mins work)

The main of our work is in the town, although we do clean a load of very large country side houses. Mixes it up, I like them.

dave0123

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 01:09:39 pm »
Dont have any problem's with the rich to be honest, find there the best payers for me always on the day or next day or cash.
Dave.

C o z y

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 01:19:13 pm »
I reckon, the fact that these people seem to have a lot of money, has summat to do with being "tigt" and a healthy respect for money too. What's the point in having a wad of cash, if you're going to throw it out the window?  ;D

I find they're the most likely to argue about what they owe too.  ::)roll Even when confronted with the facts, they still grudgingly pay up. The big car on the drive and expensive house etc. Usually means they're like swans, all serene on the surface, but legs paddling like hell underneath  ;)

Their lowly window cleaner has no mortgage, and no debts.  8)
No still don't understand, I must be thick

wpclean

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 03:08:32 pm »
They know the cost of everything, and the value of nothing !

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 09:04:05 pm »
i find the opposite is true.my  poshest most  affluent customers are mainly very good payers and even make me filter coffee and give me a few choccy biccies when they have time! ;D

very polite too!

its the young families with a few kids that are a pain usually.you gotta give a bit of leeway but some just take the pee.so get dropped.
price higher/work harder!