Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tench0771

Re: Problem houses
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 09:22:34 am »
 003 at the most for me realy i let the water go to 026 once an had to rinse severl times to get a perfect finish ide rather have 000 less time needed rinsing more time to urn more

WGB

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2014, 03:14:48 pm »
Went back to do insides of a 5 bed detached house today i done yesterday and every window was perfect, cleaned it the same way i cleaned my mums so i guess being at 008 wasnt the problem, just goes to show u have to treat every house differently.

Mike #1

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2014, 04:23:18 pm »
Flocked brushes are absolutely the bees knees when it comes to filthy windows in this weather.

I like them that much I'm going to use them all year round on my poles 25 feet and under.

I've done some absolutely filthy storm battered windows and also done the insides so I can check how they've turned out, apart from the occasional spot that you can see by putting your nose to the glass, they were perfect.

Flocked brushes all the way.  :)

why are flocked better and what exactly is difference between flocked brush nd standard

cheers

The flocked version of the Hybrid Xtreme is currently the best Gardiners brush i have used in over 5 years .

Flocked bristles on the outer edge with medium bristles on the inner rows that look like Mr Messy of the Mr Men only blue .

Inner bristles deal with bird muck really well and the outer bristles just melt into frame edges and tops of frames which for me with little arms means i am not having to flex the bristles as much and bashing the the brush edges on window reveals . Mike