Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ben M

Re: V lite pole v slx2
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2014, 12:19:43 am »
I don't think the aqua-dapter website does themselves any favours, you click on the V lite poles and up comes a big picture of ...............an aqua-dapter ???     you have to scroll down then you get  wee pictures of the pole at the bottom of the page,  terrible site.
+1
+2

Spruce

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2014, 10:17:24 am »
I don't think the aqua-dapter website does themselves any favours, you click on the V lite poles and up comes a big picture of ...............an aqua-dapter ???     you have to scroll down then you get  wee pictures of the pole at the bottom of the page,  terrible site.
+1
+2

I'm a loyal Aquadapter supporter, but even I have to admit that you can see a big difference now that Paul isn't there. Paul had the communication skills to 'front' the business to us lot.

As I said earlier, if Winpro hadn't clarified Steven's 1mm answer, I would have seen the pole as 1mm thinner wall tubes and would have discounted the pole as a wfp contender. It never crossed my mind that it was pole diamt being refered to.

You can have the best product in the world, but if it isn't marketed correctly first time then chances are you won't sell many even with the best innovators still there behind the scenes. In think Steven is trying to be the marketing front man, where his innovative and manufacturing skills are better used where they were before.

I don't mean to upset anybody, but I think it needs to be said in the same way as we ask our customers if they are happy with the service we provide. 
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

KS Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2014, 11:02:40 am »
+1
+2

I'm a loyal Aquadapter supporter, but even I have to admit that you can see a big difference now that Paul isn't there. Paul had the communication skills to 'front' the business to us lot.

As I said earlier, if Winpro hadn't clarified Steven's 1mm answer, I would have seen the pole as 1mm thinner wall tubes and would have discounted the pole as a wfp contender. It never crossed my mind that it was pole diamt being refered to.

You can have the best product in the world, but if it isn't marketed correctly first time then chances are you won't sell many even with the best innovators still there behind the scenes. In think Steven is trying to be the marketing front man, where his innovative and manufacturing skills are better used where they were before.

I don't mean to upset anybody, but I think it needs to be said in the same way as we ask our customers if they are happy with the service we provide. 

Totally agree. I really like aqua-dapter too, Nothing wrong with a bit of constructive criticism tho.

steven 1

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2014, 12:46:08 pm »
Thanks for feedback guys, will try and sort site out.
Paul was better at marketing but had to remove him as he was affecting company in other ways.

windiewasher

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2014, 01:26:13 pm »
+1
+2

And only a couple of weeks sating these poles arent as good as Gardiners poles and actually said his poles were of poor quality.
 Was a bit shocked when I read that he was admitting his poles arent as good as others.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

James Bulton

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2014, 01:54:12 pm »
I SEE A STORM COMING IN THE DISTANCE.

steven 1

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2014, 01:58:04 pm »
i have spent time on tooling to get these poles right.
they needed attention to get them up to standard.

ben M

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2014, 03:13:21 pm »
steven is a nicer guy but i still won't buy anymore from aqua dapter,thanks to Paul!!!

steven 1

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2014, 03:39:35 pm »
Hi Ben,
what problem did you get with Paul?

ben M

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2014, 03:56:38 pm »
Hi Ben,
what problem did you get with Paul?

regarding a pole hose, very bad customer service from him, anyway it doesn't matter anymore, good luck for the sale of your new poles  :)