Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G O Cleaning

Re: Growing the business
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2014, 11:07:51 am »
Hello.
I've been running my cleaning for three years , part time since my son was born in 2012. I employ five people, all part-timers . I want to grow , I've set myself a target to increase my income £100 per week. Has someone been on a point I am now? Advertising in a local papers works, but I need more now.   
How do you work on domestic cleaning, do you send on or two cleaners?
Any advice, please?
I would use a slightly different approach assume you only offer internal domestic cleaning, have not looked at your site. Personally I would target all local parish magazines initially focus your budget there, if you have ads increase size colour etc. for domestic cleaning we found response was far more than the web, on the web you will be completing against nationals and franchises, their rates may be lower as they will take lower profits. If you haven't already introduce a referral system professionally designed card to give to your current clients with attractive offers discounts etc

Anna Warren

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2014, 06:44:30 pm »
Thanks again for all your replies. I offer domestic and light commercial cleaning like office cleans.
My plan for now is:
- improve my website
- contact  local parish magazines about an advert
- get my staff an uniforms
- leafleting
- get  two more staff members

I'd like to reach my target by the end of May.

G O Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2014, 10:11:24 am »
Good luck, monitor the enquiries and keep us updated with your progress  :)