Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave f

not paying
« on: February 01, 2014, 08:56:04 am »
out collecting out standing accounts last night got to my first custy.was  greeted with a blank look. she said im not paying for last clean ive just had new windows fitted on monday ,i asked her why had she not botherd to in form me she was having new windows.after a few minuets.she came round to my way of lodgic have widows cleaned pay up.having said that she asked to put it onher next bill. >:( cose she had not been to the bank.so im expecting more grief next clean. srike 1

Soupy

Re: not paying
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 08:57:36 am »
Yeah. No danger I'd clean those till I got paid.
They're eeeting the dogs.
They're eeeting the cats.
They're eeeting the pets,
of the people who live there.

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 09:08:21 am »
she probably just forgot.......we are hardly at the forefront of customer minds in the great scheme of things unless your having an affair with her or she fancys you! ;)

dont worry!i have a fair few customers who owe 2 or 3 cleans.they ll pay me eventually when i catch up with them. ;)
price higher/work harder!

dave f

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 09:41:25 am »
the way it came across to me was she dint want to pay full stop.because she add replaced the old ones.so theire for it dosent count

C o z y

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 09:43:30 am »
Strange reason not to pay, but nother clssic is when the say "I didn't see the just been cleaned note"!! Oh right, so if I clean them and you don''t see a note informing you, that means it's FREE does it??

Mongs. ::)roll
No still don't understand, I must be thick

dave f

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 09:57:38 am »
the worlds full of weiredos and nutters including me ;D

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 11:59:24 am »
cleaned windows on Tuesday, lady calls up to say i told you to leave the windows as i was having new ones fitted.

I forgot and she told me over the phone about 3 months ago.

She made a massive deal about it, and i mean massive. She couldn't grasp the fact as soon as i knew i was in the wrong, i instantly said forgot the bill. Its my fault.

I was sooooo nice about it, but its like she wanted more from me lol.

It felt like she wanted compensation or something free, you know when you get that feeling? its like i had inconvenienced her, by cleaning her windows lol