Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wpclean

Re: new leaflet
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2014, 02:37:25 pm »
We have a flyer with three services we offer  =  window cleaning, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning.

Does get a better response because of offering different cleaning.

robbo333

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2014, 03:28:52 pm »
4 per thousand?

It hardly seems worth it.

I've never leaflet tied but thought it would be higher.

It works for me:
5,000 A5 single side leaflets printed and delivered (to areas of my choice) = £260
4 enquiries per 1000 leaflets = 20 enquires
20 enquiries @ average of £18 each = £360 every 8 weeks.
I also get about 2 or 3 GSF cleans out of these at £160 each = £480
I don't keep every customer so I'll probably lose 3 over the year. But still very good i think.
Ready and poised for the when the sun eventually shows it's little head over the horizon!  ;D
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2014, 05:43:24 pm »
Hi Smudger, we just colour co-ordinate and same letter style as our vans. We customise/personalise our leaflets for different areas/estates.
Always deliver them myself and usually pick one or two up on the day of delivery through been seen.
TYPICAL Prices are always on the leaflet, I find then, that everyone who calls becomes a customer not just enquiring about a price.
Sending a copy of one of ours is pointless as it is so customised for our business.
Delivering between 1.30pm and 2.30pm  is a great time, you catch the school run mums waiting to set off to pick the kids up.
Sunday mornings from 10am is another great time, your leaflet is almost guaranteed to get read.
Leafletting correctly is a bit of an art, like canvassing I suppose, you need to think it through to get good results.
Its certainly worth putting the effort in!

Smudger

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2014, 06:28:16 pm »
Thanks Dave, we have run a successful leaflet campaign for the last 18 months, but I am always interested in new ideas, thank you for taking the time to share with me. I particulary like the idea of a sunday drop. We always find door canvassing works well then too. Thanks again

Mrs Smudger x
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Jonny 87

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2014, 06:42:16 pm »
4 per thousand?

It hardly seems worth it.

I've never leaflet tied but thought it would be higher.

It works for me:
5,000 A5 single side leaflets printed and delivered (to areas of my choice) = £260
4 enquiries per 1000 leaflets = 20 enquires
20 enquiries @ average of £18 each = £360 every 8 weeks.
I also get about 2 or 3 GSF cleans out of these at £160 each = £480
I don't keep every customer so I'll probably lose 3 over the year. But still very good i think.
Ready and poised for the when the sun eventually shows it's little head over the horizon!  ;D

Your probably right rob.

Just thought at least it would be a 1% return. So 5000 leaflets would turn unto 50 customers.

Guess I was just optimistic. Haha.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher