Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

James Bulton

Re: gutter cleaning add-on
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2014, 03:17:30 pm »
The 50 mm hose fits straight into the nilfisk vac all I will be doing is putting some silicon around it to make a flush fit. I have also designed a pole joining section which  helps the poles fit tightly with out coming apart.. I am making a strap to fasten these PVC drain tubes to my SLX so when IT going to third floor It will still be secure and not collapse at this height.I will try and get some pics on here.(WITH SOME HELP)THE DOWN PIPES( 50MM) )FROM b& q  ARE THE BEST ONES TO USE.I HAVE ALSO BUILT A 70MM ONE BUT PREFER THE 50 MM.I WILL BUILD A JOINER PIECE OVER THIS NEXT WEEK AND TAKE PICS OF EACH STAGE.

robert mitchell

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2014, 03:38:31 pm »
I'm going to buy carbon poles , just wanted to know what connector to get with the 51mm hose to go straight into nilfisk vac .

anybody have any links ?

pictures would be good :)
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

Dave Willis

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2014, 05:09:13 pm »
Interesting because the Nilfisk inlet is rather small. Can't see any point in using 51mm hose when the inlet is so crap. Have you made a large inlet and deflector plate of some kind?

Dave Willis

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2014, 05:15:14 pm »
What I'd really like is a triple motor of 3000w fitted to a smaller drum the size of the Nilfisk. Loads of power without the bulk.

robert mitchell

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2014, 06:31:42 pm »
I think it was avo that did it , I have not done it yet .
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

mufcglen

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2014, 08:31:06 pm »
where do you get the 50mm hose for the vac from guys?
and regarding the upvc drain pipe could you use the joining sleeves from bq too or would the pipe fall apart when you start putting it together in big lengths!

James Bulton

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2014, 07:27:36 am »
The nilfisk hose is a 45mm but the hole into the vac is a 50mm so to use a 5omm will be perfect.AS for the 50mm gutter down pipe if the standers joints are used the can snap of in the cold weather as the UPVC gets brittle.The joint fittings need to be reinforced. I am making some new upvc poles and will e mail details to who ever wants them when I have finished. I will not be putting it on here for all and sundry to pull apart.

Dave Willis

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2014, 08:09:08 am »
 ??? must have another look at my Nilfisk 'cos the hole in mine definitely isn't 50mm. Maybe I got a different machine. I'll check again later.

mufcglen

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2014, 02:25:33 pm »
where do you get the 50mm hose from guys?

Craig downey